2020 Mid-Winter Tarot Blog Hop: Earned Success
The date of the Mid-Winter Blog Hop is February 1, in the middle part of Aquarius. The tarot card associated with the middle third of that sign is the Six of Swords, titled Earned Success. For this hop, we’ll explore the topic of what it takes to earn your success.
Last hop we discussed the innate gifts we bring to the table as readers. This time, I’d like to contrast that with what we had to work hard to develop. How did you earn your success as a tarot reader? What did you work on in the past, to get you where you are now? What are now you working on and where do you plan for it to take you?
For this post, we’re not talking about abilities/knowledge/experience/etc that came easily, but rather that you had to work hard at to achieve, that you had to earn.
Possible topics and themes to explore in your post:
- The Six of Swords tarot card
- Your story about earning a success in regards to tarot
- Tips and techniques that will help others earn success in an aspect of tarot
- Discuss the thing that was hardest for you to do in developing your tarot practice/abilities, and why you put the effort in anyway
- Share a story about when you recognized that your hard work and efforts with tarot had paid off.
- Compare and contrast the gifts you bring to your art with the hard work and technique you’ve developed
- Develop a spread that would guide someone in negotiating a difficult time
- Develop/share a recipe for the Six of Swords tarot card or that is otherwise relevant to tarot and the theme of Earned Success
- Or interpret the theme “Earned Success” in a way that’s unique to you! Just make sure to put some tarot in there!
Here is the master list of our hard-working bloggers who have earned their success in the 2020 Mid-Winter Tarot Blog Hop:
- Joy Vernon, Completely Joyous
- Morgan Drake Eckstein, Occult Garden Parties
- Joy Vernon, Tarot in Love
- Raine Shakti, Tarot of Change
- Louise Underhill, Priestess Tarot
- Bonnie Juettner Fernandes, Quiet Mystic
- Jay Cassels, Sacred Healing
Thanks for joining us for the Hop! If you’d like to know more about the Tarot Blog Hop, please visit us on Facebook.