Today is our first Reiki Blog Hop! The topic was to share how you got started on your Reiki journey. How did you first hear about Reiki? Why did you first get a session? What was giving your first session like? What was taking or teaching your first class like? You can explore any or all of these questions. It’s a nice way to get to know each other, and hopefully we’ll encourage others to seek out their first Reiki experience as well!
Here is the list of participants:
- Jyogan Hakata-Kohler of Jyogan Reiki
- Karen Sealey of The Pure and Blessed Way
- Sierra Koch of Reiki Playground
- Aaron Lozano of Turtle Heart Tarot
- Joy Vernon of Completely Joyous
- Ad Seelt of Reiki Beginnings
- Jay Cassels of Metaphysical Angels
- Sundar Kadayam of The Sharer
Thank you to everyone who is joining us here at the beginning! The Reiki Blog Hop will happen once every two months–our next hop will be May 15, 2016. For more info, or if you’d like to be a part of it, please check us out on Facebook.